Jul 20, 2014

Wonderful Tonight!

Hello my beautiful readers!
 
Do you remember that in my last post I introduced you to a new to me store calle "Entice"? Well, as I already wrote, I'm so much in love with their designs that I got a few more clothes! :) Yesterday I showed a sexy beach outfit. Today I picked up a sophisticated and girly semi formal dress, Wonderful Tonight. Wonderful Tonight is indeed so wonderful and the way it sparkls is magical!

 
For this reason I picked up the Dream pose by elephante poses which includes this cute wand and the sparkls that so beautifully match my dress!
A couple of days ago I also visited Truth! I was astonished to see that during my absence from blogging and SL, he has created some magnificent releases! I stayed there for a couple of hours, trying demos again and again in order to decide which hairstyles I should purchase. One of them is this cutie I'm wearing today, called April! It looks so peaceful and serene and I love the braid! :)

 
A while ago, I purchased my Slink hands and feet & I'm really fond of them! A plus of having Slink hands & feet is that I can now use the products that are created for them, like shoes and nail Polish. Today I'm wearing the Sara Heels by Miss Canning and the Candy 2 Line Polish by ZOZ which is currently featured at Designer Showcase.




 
Hair: Truth - April
Dress: Entice - Wonderful Tonight
Hands and Feet by Slink
Shoes: Miss Canning - Sara Heels for Slink Feet High - White/Silver
Nail Polish: ZOZ - Candy 2 Line Polish (slink) (at Designer Showcase)
Poses and Props: elephante poses - Dream
 
Sim: HappyMood 

 

No comments: