Aug 17, 2014

-Aurora-


 
 
A couple of days ago I visited one of my favorite stores for apparel, solita. I hadn't been there for ages so I definately needed to check out what's new as their designs are so pretty! Solita offers a variety of romantic and girly clothes which make your visit there a unique experience. It's also a very generous store as it offers plenty of group gifts as well! Today I'm wearing one of their groups gifts, Afloditi dress. This is an elegant mesh dress and you can also add a couple of flexi layers.



My skin is also free. You can get it a lucky board prize once you teleport to Mother Goose's. In fact, there are many lucky boards so just go there and slap some of them! Prida is a pale lady with pink lips and blush. Totally adorable!
My new hairstyle is the latest release by tram and is currently available at Collabor88. It's an adorable updo with really cute braids.
As for my flowery tiara, it's by Modern Couture and you'll find it at Tales of Fantasy. Several more colors are available and also make sure to check out their other release, some magnificent fantasy earrings.
 




Finally my nail polish for slink hands, it's by pulcino. It's a really cute little shop which offers a lot of slink appliers. I got quite a few of them and I'll show them in the posts following. :)



Skin: Mother Goose's - Prida 2 LB Winter (Lucky Board)
Eyes: Amacci - Branch Blue Image Eyes
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 30
Hair: Tram - D802 Hair - Creamyellow (at Collabor88)
Tiara: Modern Couture Jewelry - Aurora Tiara - Pink (at Tales of Fantasy)
Dress: solita - Kossori Gift 16 - Afloditi Dress (Group Gift)
Hands by Slink
Bracelet: Opal - Roxy Gold Bracelet
Nail Polish: Pulcino - Slink Appliers - Kin Gyoku
Petals & Poses: aDORKable Poses
 
Sim: Chouchou

 

No comments: