Aug 22, 2014

-Beyond Imagination-

Hi folks!
 
I think it's well known that I love free things. I enjoy receiving group gifts, midnight mania prizes and lucky letter prizes! MAAI has a lucky chair which offers a variety of high quality clothes. Among these beauties is the adorable Biba dress. This is a really sweet dress with lace and sparkles. I feel like a princess in it!




 
As a princess I also need a royal hairstyle. Magika has released Harmony for this round of Collabor88. Harmony is indeed a harmonious hairstyle!
My new pale skin is by 7 Deadly s{K}ins and it's one of their latest releases.



As for my candy sweet nail appliers, they're by pulcino. I have shown this nail polish before but it's so cute, girly and dreamy. It looks so good with today's look and I simply couldn't imagine using any other nail polish!





Skin & Appliers for Hands & Feet: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Going Bust - Elfy V1
Eyes: Sweeter Than Candy - Candy Eyes 2 Aqua
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 31
Lipstick: Mock - Hypershire Lipcolor - lip 1 - Old Rose
Hair: Magika - 03 Harmony (at Collabor 88)
Dress: MAAI - Biba - Sculpted Dress - Pink (Lucky Letter)
Necklace & Bracelets: Opal - Azma Gold Necklace & Bracelets
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: pulcino - Slink Appliers - Kin Gyoku
Ankle Jewels: TUMBLETWIG - Mayan Celebration Dance - Ajaw - Common (gatcha at Tales of Fantasy)
Poses: elephante poses - Lay Me Down & Ma Vie - Jewel
 

 

No comments: