Aug 30, 2014

Dark Romance!



Hello everyone!
Today I have a very special outfit to show you!
I recently discovered Zed Sensations, a new to me store that I'm very fond of! It's an adorable store that offers a wide selection of designs.
I'm showing Sloana, a dark romantic outfit which consists of a dress, stockings and accessories such as jewellery, shoes and a handbag.
 


 
Sloana dress is mesh and has a flexi skirt. The pack contains a bunch of appliers for mesh body parts such as WowMeh, Eve, Slink. In case you're not familiar with all these enhancements, I suggest to read the notecard that the designer has included in the pack which is very helpful! I was too excited to try this beautiful dress and I didn't pay much attention to it. As a result I thought it has leggings instead of stockings. It was after I took the photos that I realized these are stockings and that slink appliers for them are included. But anyway, I really liked the photos so I didn't want to take them again. Besides these stockings still look great!



 There is also a HUD to change the color of the shirt and of the stockings. I'm showing the black version because it's my favorite. ;)
 
 

 
 
 
 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Ursula V2 DEF
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes - Optimism
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 32
Hair & Hairband: Truth - Video Games
Dress, Stockings, Earrings, Ring, Bag, and Shoes: Zed Sensations  - Sloana Outfit
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: ZOZ - Skull Stripe Gold Polish Slinks
Poses: aDORKable Poses
 



 

No comments: