Aug 19, 2014

Enjoy the Summer!

Hi ladies!
Unfortunately my summer holiday is over and I can no longer enjoy the beach and the sun. :(
So, since I cannot enjoy swimming and lying on a beach in real life, I thought I can do it in SL! I teleported to Baja Norte, one of my favorite sims with a beach setting to take some photos.
I'm wearing a new swimwear by Liv-Glam which is currently available at Designer's Showcase.
 
 



With this outfit, I thought it would be good to show you my summer tan so I picked up this tanned skin by Dulce Secrets, also at Designer's Showcase.

 
 
My new shoes for slink high feet are by Loordes of London. There are available at Designer's Showcase in many more colors! Go pick up your favorite!
As for my new nail polish, it is the latest group gift by pulcino! I really adore this brand! It's a cute little shop with a variety of nails, all in cute, innocent and girly colors! There are also some lucky boards and a few gatchas. :)




Skin, Appliers for Hands & Feet: Dulce Secrets - Skai - Chiffon (at Designer's Showcase
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes - Denim
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 33
Hair: Truth - Malibu (at Uber)
Swimming Suit: [LG] Boutique - Summer 14 - Take You Higher (at Designer's Showcase)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Bracelets: Pure Poison - July Bracelets (Group Gift)
Bag: tres blah - Tote Bag
Nail Polish: Pulcino - 1664 (Group Gift)
Shoes: Loordes of London - Dr. Shoeseurs #21 (at Designer's Showcase)
Poses: aDORKable Poses
 
 




 

No comments: