Aug 27, 2014

KAGAMI 2014

 
Hi everyone!
Have you visited KAGAMI yet? It's an awesome event themed on japanese horror and it started in the beginning of this month.
Cubic Cherry Kre-ations is participating with some exclusive accessories: {Yoru~flowers} hairclip & {Yoru~butterfly} hairclip. Both accessories are mesh, very well designed with stunning details. I'm very fond of hair accessories and I should state that these two are definately among my favorite in my inventory. Both the flowers and the butterfly are quite large so if you zoom with your camera you can appreciate more crearly the details and the fact that they look so realistic.
Apart from these two hair accessories, Cubic Cherry Kre-ations made a third exlusive for KAGAMI, {Yoru~ oni} make up which you can get as a free gift.
My Little Basic Dress by 1 Hundred is currently available at a low price at Designer's Showcase. You can find it in many colors but I picked up the black one as I think that a little black dress is always a must in every girl's wardrobe.
 
 
 

 
My Bibi colar is by Myrai Style and my freckles by [THD]. As for my Black Lace slink appliers, it's a group gift by D!va. 






Skin: Mother Goose's - Ulika Skin (Lucky Board Prize)
Eyes: REDGRAVE - Hollywood Blue
Lashes: REDGRAVE - 41 Hollywood
Freckles by [THD]
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Legend Hair - Persephone - Solstice (at Collabor88)
Hair Accessories: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - {Yoru~flowers} hairclip & {Yoru~butterfly} hairclip (at KAGAMI)
Make-Up: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - {Yoru~ oni} make up (Free Gift at KAGAMI)
Dress: 1 Hundred - Little Basic Dress - Black (at Designer's Showcase)
Collar: Myrai Style - Bibi Collar
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: D!va - Black Lace (Group Gift)
Poses: Starry Heaven - Reina & Kia
 



 

No comments: