Aug 3, 2014

Lady of War!


Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne,
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie,
One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them,
One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
The Lord of the Rings, Epigraph
 

Tales of Fantasy is a new fantasy event that I recently discovered and I'm really fond of! It's a bimonthly event that cycles through different concepts such as gacha, exclusive, discount, etc. The theme for this round is Men & Women of War and it runs from August 10th - August 29th.
Today I'm showing my favorite item from this event, which is the stunning Noreen of War by FDD. A mesh dress, a necklace and a gorgeous tiara, are all included in Noreen.
My new friends, my faithful crows are by Axix. I got these props right after I saw Noreen as they match perfectly with the theme of war!

 
My Cheetah Hair is by Tableau Vivant and you can find it at a discount price at the current round of Collabor88. Cheetah is beautiful, sexy and wild at the same time! Hurry up because this round will end very soon.
Finally, check out my new skin! Dawn is one of the latest releases by 7 Deadly s{K}ins! 




Skin, Appliers for Hands & Feet: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - DC Dawn v2
Eyes: IKON - Ascension Eyes - Sahara
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 33
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Cheetah Hair (at Collabor88)
Outfit, Necklace, and Tiara: FDD - Noreen of War (at Tales of Fantasy)
Armband: Bliensen + MaiTai - Fenrir Armband Gold (at Tales of Fantasy)
Bracelet: Bliensen + MaiTai - Fenrir Bracelet Gold (at Tales of Fantasy)
Hands and Feet by Slink
Poses & Crows: Axix - Lady Crow
 

No comments: