Aug 31, 2014

- Lost in Forest -


Hi cuties!
 
Today I have a bunch of new cute items to show you along with some adorable freebies!
First of all I want to show you my new hairstyle, Juno, by D!va. These sweet ponytails are currently available at Collabor88.
The cute mermaid I'm holding is a gatcha by Masoom. I'm so much fond of fantasy creations so I really love this wonderful toy!
I matched these beauties with a young and innocent skin by Tir na nOg which is free for SL F & O group members!




 
My dress can also be purchased for free as it's a group gift by Kyoko Couture. I discovered this store a while ago and I'm really impressed I didn't know it before as it's fantastic! It's a store which mainly specializes in cute, innocent, girly and vintage clothes. Slow Dress is only one of the plenty group gifts that are available!



 
Finally my pumps are by Precious Designs and can be worn with Slink High Feet. 








Skin: Tir na nOg - Exclusive Gift for SL F&O
Eyes: UMEBOSHI - Ren2 Eyes - Toffee (Midnight Mania Prize)
Lashes: REDGRAVE - 41 Hollywood
Hair: D!va - Juno - Rhodolite (at Collabor88)
Dress: Kyoko Couture - Slow Dress - Moss Green (Group Gift)
Mermaid: Masoom - Cute Mermaid - Gold RARE (Gatcha at PR Mall & Gatcha Garden)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: pulcino - Shima Animal
Shoes: Precious Designs - All That Slink High
Poses: elephante poses - Love is War

 
 



 

No comments: