Sep 27, 2014

- Autumn Leaves -

 
Hello mates!
 
Four Seasons Market is a fashion event that I'm really enjoying. First because I'm very fond of a seasons-themed events and secondly because, as in every fashion event that a variety of designers participate, I have the chance to become familiar with brands I wasn't aware of.
One of these stores is Frozen which offers these adorable Leaves poses and props!
Wertina is another cute store and today I'm showing Karina, a warm but sexy sweater for the chill days of autumn.
I also got some gatchas and freebies by La Boheme, Lumiere, and SophielleAnn, also available at Four Seasons Market.





I also what to mention my beautiful snow white Aer skin  by Chickadee! I discovered this brand a while ago and I'm really fond of their creations. It's an adorable little shop that offers a variety of young and innocent skins, shapes and eyes.








Skin: Chickadee - Aer Skin - Porcelain - Light Brows & Dark Freckles
Eyes: Chickadee - Bloom Eyes - Smoky
Lashes: REDGRAVE - Eyelashes 41 Hollywood
Hair: Ploom - Magda - Candy
Sweater: Wertina - Karina Sweater Orange (at Four Seasons Market - Autumn)
Necklace: Lumiere - Kettle Necklace (Free Gift at Four Seasons Market - Autumn)
Stockings: SophielleAnn - Leaf Heart Tights (Free Gift at Four Seasons Market - Autumn)
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Gacha01 Gold Rare - Slink Manicure & Pedicure (15L per play at  Four Seasons Market - Autumn)
Boots: Lumiere - Jill Boots (at Four Seasons Market - Autumn)
Leaves & Poses: Frozen - Leaves Poses (at Four Seasons Market - Autumn)

 
 





 

No comments: