Sep 16, 2014

- Cry Me A River -

 
 
Hi everyone!
Today I'm doing another quick post. As I've already told you I'm very busy in real life these days.
What I mostly want to show you is my Broken Hearted skin by a new to me store, Chickadee. This store offers great skins which are really cute and sweet. This adorable and innocent skin is a dollarbie!
My new jewelry can all be found at the Jewelry Fair. Both ieQED and Bokeh offer some wonderful jewlery. Today I'm showing only two of them but I grabbed a few more and I can't wait to share them with you in my next posts. :)




My dresser is by Sup Poses and it includes many different poses. It's a must have for every fashionista. ;)




As for my fashionable and playful nail polish, it's by La Boheme and its a hunt prize. You can get it for only 1L! :)








Skin: Chickadee - Broken Hearted (dollarbie)
Eyes: UMEBOSHI - Pearl Eyes - Daenerys (Group Gift)
Lashes: REDGRAVE - 41 Hollywood
Hair: Exile - Letters and Lipstick
Horns: Bokeh - Candy Dipped - White
Dress: 1 Hundred - Grace Dress (Hunt Prize for FabFree)
Necklace: ieQED - Five pearl Necklace - Pink (at Jewelry Fair)
Bracelets: Bokeh - O. D Bangles - Metallic (at Jewelry Fair)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Tiger Neon - Slink Manicure & Pedicure (1L Hunt Prize for 80s Kicks Hunt)
Shoes: Glow Designs - Strap Heels - Crystal Pink
Poses & Furniture: Sup Poses - Vanity Dresser
 




 

No comments: