Sep 3, 2014

- Fairy Tale -


Hello my amazing readers!
 
Today I have so many gifts and great offers to show you! First of all, [DandelionWine] has released a new mesh dress which is available for a few days for only 25L. It's an adorable dress which reminds me of fairy tales and dreams. Hurry up to get it because soon its price will increase.




 
Lumae is offering a bunch of new gifts this month! Today I'm showing Delphine - Royal which is a gift for FabFree group members. This skin is indeed royal and it looks so cute with my fairy tale dress! The purple eyeshadow is so cute!
 
Fairy tales, royalty... All of these remind me of a different era. For this reason I picked up the Shakesperean Poison Necklace by Lantian Flox which is a hunt prize for the Renaissance Hunt.
 




Last but not least, my sweet Glitter Drop Pearl nail polish is another hunt prize by La Boheme for the Travel with the Gypsies Hunt. Two versions are available inside the prize. I'm showing the first one which matches more my dreamy look. 





Skin & Lashes: Lumae - Delphine - Royal (FabFree Gift)
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes - Machine
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Writer Hair - Braid - Blonds (gatcha at The Arcade)
Dress: [DandelionWine] - Mesh & FitMesh Long Dress (25L Promo)
Necklace: Lantian Flox - Poison Necklace - Shakesperean (Hunt Prize for Renaissance Hunt 4)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Glitter Drop Pearl - Slink Manicure & Pedicure (Free Prize for Travel with the Gypsies Hunt)
Props & Poses: elephante poses - Dream
 
Sim: Intro



 

No comments: