Sep 12, 2014

- Forest Lady -

 
Hi everyone!
Today I have a bunch of items to show you from a variety of events such as the Fantasy Room, the Jewelry Fair, Happy Holi Fair, and the Thrift Shop.
The Fantasy Room offers some awesome releases for this new round. I really like fantasy skins so I simply had to show Evie by Lumae in the new Bambi version. It's a human skin with characteristics from deers, perfect for forest looks.
I also grabbed the Tangled Rock Horns by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations which are also featured at the Fantasy Room to match my Bambi skin.
My new dress my [M.Second] is available at Happy Holi Fair in a few versions. I chose to show Angels as its natural patern in earth colors looks great with my overall fantasy look.







My Miu Bracelets by Opal is a new release and you can find them at a discount price for this round of The Thrift Shop. Once the event is over, these bracelets can be found at the mainstore but they'll no longer be at discount.
As for my romantic Svetochka Circlet it's by Frogstar and it can be found at the Jewelry Fair. The Jewelry Fair will open to the public tomorrow, 13th September. Usually fairs are visited by many people and this often causes problems such as lag and sim crashes. For this reason there will be a script limit enforced for the first week in order to achieve a relatively lag free environment for all to enjoy. What does this mean? It means that you should wear as little as possible but as the sims are PG, please make sure that all private parts are covered. This will allow for a better shopping experience for all.
 





My feet jewelry can also be found at the Jewelry Fair and is a gatcha item by TumbleTwig.
Finally, my simple but elegant nail polish is by Enchanted Ink and is currently available at Happy Holi Fair. 







 
Skin & Lashes: Lumae - Evie - Tone 2 - Cream// Bambi (at the Fantasy Room)
Eyes: Musa - Agate Eyes - Centaurae (Subscribe Gift)
Hair: Exile - Rain or Shine - Natural Fusion 2
Dress: [M.Second] - Dress Holi Flowers - Angels (at Happy Holi Fair)
Circlet: Frogstar - Svetochka Circlet - Floral (at the Jewelry Fair)
Horns: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Tangled Rock Horns (at the Fantasy Room)
Necklace: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Laveau Necklace (soon at the new mainstore)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Bracelets: Opal - Miu Bracelets - Grey (at The Thrift Shop)
Feet Jewls: TumbleTwig - Ix (Ultra Rare Gatcha at the Jewelry Fair)
Nail Polish: Enchanted Ink - Piercing - Slink Nail Appliers (at Happy Holi Fair)
Poses: elephante poses - Odette
 



 

No comments: