Sep 5, 2014

Look at that Coquet!


Hi everyone!
 
Today I have a bunch of free items to show you
Let's start with That Black Dress that I got by Coquet. Coquet is a new to me store and I really love it. I got this dress as a free gift. It's a minimal chic romantic dress which is perfect for your evenings with your special someone. I'm wearing the Brocade version which  includes some embroidery with vintage patterns. A plain black version is also included.






My Vlada skin is a group gift by [PUMEC]. The smokey eye make up makes Vlada look mysterious but also very attractive.




 
 
As for my elegant shoes, it's a group gift by LE FORME. This Classic Leather pair of heels is a beautiful gift and more colors are included in the pack!
 



Finally my nail polish is by Enchanted Ink and is currently featured at the Happy Holi Fair. This is a great fashion event and you can find many bright and colorful creations. I'll come back with more items that are available there!






Skin: [PUMEC] - Vlada - Spring (Group Gift)
Eyes: IKON - Destiny Eyes - Maya
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 33
Hair: Truth - Adeline
Dress: Coquet - That Black Dress - Brocade (Free Gift)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Bracelets: Pure Poison - Danielle Cuffs Gold (Group Gift)
Nail Polish: Enchanted Ink - Pin Up - Slink Appliers for Hands & Feet (at Happy Holi Fair)
Shoes: LE FORME - Classic Heels Leather - Noir (Group Gift)
Poses: Ma Vie
 
Sim: Frisland


 

No comments: