Sep 20, 2014

- Lucky Star -


Hello my lovelies!
 
As most of you know, I have two major addictions in sl fashion. Hair and skins! Lately I've searching to find out new to me stores and earlier this week I introduced to my blog Chickadee, an adorable little shop for skins, shapes and eyes. In general, Chickadee skins are young, cute and innocent! So today I'm showing some more Chickadee. :) I'm wearing Rea skin in Porcelain skintone with light brows. In total Rea is available in 3 skintones with 3 eyebrow options, freckles, teeth alpha/ prim and a shape.
With this anglelic skin I had to find an equally adorable outfit. So I did some research and I picked up this lovely Mesh Sweat Onepiece with star patterns by Honey*Soul.




My bracelets are by [sYs] and are available at the Jewelry Fair. [sYs] is offering a wide selection of modern and stylish jewelry. 



Finally, my adorable Diamond nail polish is by Enchanted Ink and can be found at Happy Holi Fair. I've showed you various Enchanted Ink nail polishes at this fair. All of them are so great! I really like this brand. You should definately check them out! ;)

 







Skin: Chickadee - Rea Skin - Porcelain - Light Brows
Eyes: Chickadee - Bloom Eyes - Ocean
Lashes: REDGRAVE - Eyelashes 41 Hollywood
Hair: Ploom - Jensen - Pastels
Dress: Honey*Soul - Mesh Sweat Onepiece - Star
Hands & Feet by Slink
Bracelets: [sYs] - SOHO Curb Bracelet (at Jewelry Fair)
Handbag: MOoH - Cute Bag Pig RARE (gatcha)
Nail Polish: Enchanted Ink - Diamond - Slink Nail Appliers (at Happy Holi Fair)
Shoes: BabyDoll - Stripper Heels - Leo (Group Gift at The Cosmo Sales Room)
Poses by aADORKable poses
 
Sim: Lula


 

No comments: