Sep 6, 2014

- Nina & Nino -



Hi everyone!
Today I have another item form the Happy Holi Fair to show you! RD Style is also participating in this colorful fashion event with Milena, a really cute outfit available in several pastel colors.
My Evie skin by Lumae is a free hunt prize for Hello Titty Hunt. Inside the hunt box you'll also find a pair of sweet and sexy underware.
As for my new friend, my adorable Nino, it's by aisling and is available as a gatcha at The Arcade. I can't imagine a life without animals and the same applies for second life. Besides, this snow beauty has a name similar to mine. So how could I resist him? Nino and Nina look so cute together. <3






Skin & Lashes: Lumae - Evie - 4 - Honey/Juicy (Hello Titty Hunt Prize)
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes - Denim
Hair: Exile - After The Rain
Top, Shorts and Nail Appliers: RD Style - Milena Outfit - Blue (at Happy Holi Fair)
Cat: aisling - NINO - Snow (Gatcha at The Arcade)
Pose: elephante poses - Love is War
 
 
Sim: Lula




 

No comments: