Sep 10, 2014

- Princess -

 
 
 
 Hello my awesome readers!
Today I have some adorable things to show you. I really love cute and girly clothes, especially when they come in pastel colors! Naturally then I immediately fell in love with the new Shirt with Sweater by Sugar Button Boutique. It's available in a variety of collors & patterns but I chose to show Princess. Why? Because I love pastel pink and because it makes me feel like a modern time princess. :)
 
 
 
 
 My pair of Skinny Jeans is a group gift by COCO. I know this store for quite some time but I think it's the first time I'm blogging their creations. It's a really adorable store which offers many group gifts. Definately go there and grab all these freebies!
 
 
 
My Papilio Pumps is a previous hunt prize by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations. Even though I have them in my inventory for some time, I completelly forgot to show them in time. However, after the hunt ended these cute pumps became available as a group gift so you can still get them! At the moment Cubic Cherry Kre-ations doesn't have an inworld store as there were a few problems and the sim was lost. (You can find more information here.) However the designer is working to rebuilt the store so these lovely pumps will be available soon! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Skin & Lashes: Lumae - Eliana - Tone 3 - Latte//03
Eyes: UMEBOSHI - Blitz Eyes - Russian Blue (Group Gift)
Hair: Magika - Nine
Top: Sugar Button Boutique - Shirt with Sweater - Princess
Pants: COCO - SkinnyJeans (Group Gift)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Shoes: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Papilio Pumps - Lilac (Group Gift) (Coming Soon)
Nail Polish: Starry Heaven - Candy Gradient Nails - Slink Appliers
Poses: Starry Heaven - Mayumi Poses
 
Sim: Intro
 

 


No comments: