Sep 24, 2014

- The Promise -

 
Hiya people!
It's nearly the end of the month. I can't beleive how time passes so quickly. Anyway, today I have some steals and deals to show you. :)
This round of Designer's Showcase is still on and I grabbed a few more things by Liv-Glam to show you!
 
 

 
 
 I'm wearing the Promise This dress and Isodora Wedge Heels for Slink High Feet. Both of these items come with a HUD to change the color of their texture.
 
 
 
 
 
 I also want to mention my new slink appliers by La Boheme which is a hunt prize for Mabon Harvest Hunt. In fact La Boheme is participating in many hunts this month. Teleport to the store, find all this hidden icons and get new slink appliers for free! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Skin & Lashes: Lumae - Nima - Tone 5 - Caramel//04
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes - Machine
Hair: Truth - Malibu
Dress: [LG] Boutique - Summer 14 - Promise This (at Designer's Showcase)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Shoes: [LG] Boutique - Summer 14 - Isodora Wedge Heels (at Designer's Showcase)
Bracelets: Chop Zuey - Freedom Angel Bracelets
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Mabon Harvest Hunt Prize (1L)
Poses: Starry Heaven - Kipi Poses
 
 
 
 


No comments: