Sep 19, 2014

- The Red Queen -


 
Hello my lovelies!
 
I have another fantasy look today.
My Queen dress is a lucky chair prize by MAAI. I feel indeed like a queen in this dress. I especially like this wonderful corset.
My very long hair is by Olive. I got it a while ago and I couldn't wait to show it! It's such an awesome hairstyle for fantasy looks!



The last few days I keep showing you jewelry from the Jewelry Fair. This is an amazing fair and I'm so glad I participate as a blogger in it. I had the opportunity to find out many new to me stores with very unique creations. X-Animations is one of these stores and I'm really impressed with their creations.They are great for fantasy and gorean looks. Today I'm wearing another one of their face chains. The rest of my jewelry (tiara, necklace, ring, bracelets) is by Terra d' ombrA. This is another great store for fantasy looks!
The Jewelry Fair lasts until the 28th so you have plenty of time to grab these beauties! <3



My nail polish costs only 5L and is a hunt prize by La Boheme for Enhance My Avatar Hunt. La Boheme is taking part in many hunts this month and each hidden icon contains two nail polishes. Telelort there and grab them all. ;)





 
Skin: PUMEC - Mila - Summer (Group Gift)
Eyes: IKON - Lucid Eyes - Machine
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 34
Hair: Olive - Darla Hair
Face Chain: X-Animations - Face Chain Vail - Rust (at Jewelry Fair)
Tiara, Necklace, Bracelets and Ring: Terra d' ombrA - ARACNE Pearl (at Jewelry Fair)
Dress: MAAI - Queen Dress - Red (Lucky Board Prize)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Tiger Tail Black (5L for Enhance My Avatar Hunt)
Poses by Starry Heaven
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: