Sep 14, 2014

- Save The Last Dance -


 
Greetings my amazing readers!
Recently I'm doing a lot of exploring in SL as I want to discover new stores to share their creations with you. So, today I have a couple of stores to introduce to my blog.
But, before that, let me show you my new  dancing poses by Sweet Sacrifice for Pose Me Amazing. It's a lovely new set of poses and I enjoyed so much using them :)
Now let's move to the stores that I recently discovered!
My Rainbow Pearl Lace-Up Dress is by 12 Faeries, a brand new store. 12 Faeries at the moment has only a marketplace store and only a few creations are available. All of them are so cute in pastel girly colors!




 
My Mermaid skin is by Brah and it's a group gift. This store has some awesome skins, all of which are young, inncocent and cute!
In this dress and in this skin I feel like an angel so I thought it was the right time to show these adorable wings which you  can get as a lucky board prize at *Cila*.
As for my adorable jewelry, you can find all of them at the Jewelry Fair. I'm showing jewelry by 3 different designers: Bliensen + MaiTai, **Feel**, and TumbleTwig.





 
Finally I also want to mention my new nail polish for slink hands and feet by one of my favorite stores PulcinoMy Story is a hunt prize for Paint My Nails Hunt. Teleport at the mainstore, find the hidden icon and this beauty will be yours. <3












Skin: Brah - Mermaid (Group Gift)
Eyes: UMEBOSHI - Blitz Eyes - Russian Blue (Group Gift)
Lashes: REDGRAVE - 41 Hollywood
Hair & Hair Accessories: Truth - Sakura
Dress: [12 Faeries] - Rainbow Pearl Lace-Up Dress - Orange
Necklace & Earrings: Bliensen + MaiTai - Margarita - Pastel Rose (at Jewelry Fair)
Feet Jewelry: TubleTwig - Chikchan - Rare (gatcha at Jewelry Fair)
Tattoos: **Feel** - Butterfly Body Jewelry (at Jewelry Fair)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: Pulcino - My Story (Hunt Prize for Paint My Nails Hunt)
Wings: *Cila* - Cloud Wings Babypink (Lucky Board Prize)
Poses: Sweet Sacrifice - Just Dance (at Pose Me Amazing)
 
 
Sim: Intro






 

No comments: