Sep 15, 2014

- Serene Dream -


 
Hello my dear readers!
This is a quick post as I'm a bit busy in real life these days.
LMD is participating in this round of the Thrift Shop with the adorable Kina dress.

 


 My summery set of necklace & earrings are by Opal and you can find them at Designer's Showcase. As for the Sonoma Cuff Bangle that I'm wearing, it's by Spyralle and it's available at the Jewelry Fair.






Before I go back to my real life, I'd also like to mention my Fishnet nail polish by {MUA}. It's a hud that includes both bright and pastel colors.



 




Skin: Mother Goose's - MiChi III (Lucky Board Prize)
Eyes: UMEBOSHI - Blitz Eyes - Russian Blue (Group Gift)
Lashes: REDGRAVE - Eyelashes 41 Hollywood
Hair & Hair Accessories: Truth - Sakura
Dress: LMD - Kina Dress (at the Thrift Shop)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Necklace & Earrings: Opal - Sea Star Gold (at Designer's Showcase)
Bracelet: Spyralle - Sonoma Cuff Bangle - Fog (at Jewelry Fair)
Nail Polish: {MUA} - Fishnet
Shoes: [LG] Boutique - Summer 14 - Paige Wedge Heel (at Designer's Showcase)
Pose 1 with Prop: Sup Poses - Me & My Case
Pose 2: Sweet Sacrifice - Marionette (at Pose Me Amazing) 

 
Sim: Offbeat



 

No comments: