Sep 28, 2014

- Umbrella -

 
Hello my lovely readers!
 
Here I am again today with a bunch of new items that I got at Four Seasons Market.
A couple of days ago I showed you some really cute leaves props by Fashiowl Poses, a store that I disovered while visiting the Four Seasons Market. I am such a huge fun of poses with props so naturally I became way too excited when I realized that Fashiowl is also offering this chic and girly Autumn Umbrella which includes a variety of different poses. Here I'm only showing two of them.
My outfit and accessories by Ashmoot are also available at the Four Seasons Market. I'm wearing AW Coll Outfit 09 which you can get as a whole or simply buy some of its componements. The outfit consists of a top, a jacket, a bottom, a pair of socks, boots, sunglasses and a handbag, all of which can also be purchased individually.



 
My Sera skin is the latest release by Chickadee. Chickadee is participating in The Gathering, a fashion event that is opening in October 1st. All skins are inspired by different elements like air, earth, fire and water. The RARE prize (which I'm showing) is a clean version with 3 eyebrow options and a no eyebrow option. You can find more information about The Gathering event at their official website.










 
Skin: Chickadee - Sera Skin - Porcelain (79L per play gatcha at The Gathering)
Eyes: Chickadee - Bloom Eyes - Seafoam
Lashes: REDGRAVE - Eyelashes 41 Hollywood
Hair: Ploom - Honey - Pastels
Complete Outfit & Accessories: Ashmoot - AW Coll Outfit 09 (at Four Seasons Market - Autumn)
Earrings: Unrepentant - Serpentine Earrings (at Jewelry Fair)
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Gacha02 Silver Rare - Slink Manicure & Pedicure (15L per play at Four Seasons Market - Autumn)
Umbrella & Poses: Fashiowl Poses - Autumn Umbrella (at Four Seasons Market - Autumn)
 
Sim: Alirium



 

No comments: