Oct 15, 2014

- I Want Candy -


Hello boys & girls!
 
 
Candy Fair is closing in a few days so today I wanted to show you some more items that I really love.
It's been such a pleasant experience blogging for this sweet fair! There are so many adorable creations & I wish I had the time to show more.
Anyway, if you haven't visited, definately do so. Even if you're not interested in buying any goods, still, Candy Fair is held at an adorable sim that you should see & most of the shops have an amazing decoration!
 


Also, let me remind you that today is the last day for The Gathering event & you still have a few hours to visit it. Here I'm showing one of the lovely Sera gacha skins by Chickadee.
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
Skin: Chickadee - Sera Skin - Fire II (Gacha at The Gathering)
Eyes: Chickadee - Bloom Eyes - Seafoam
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 29
Hair: Truth - Tulip
Dress: So Many Styles - Cupcake Skirt - Pinky Cream (at Candy Fair)
Necklace: Frogstar - Pearl Drop Necklace - White
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: Bella Elephante - Cuppy Cakes (at Candy Fair)
Shoes: FLG - Shoes Princess for Slink High
Poses & Lolli Props: RIDIC - Lolli Poses (at Candy Fair)
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: