Oct 2, 2014

- Serenity -


Hello my lovelies!
 
I have a bunch of really cute and girly items to show you today.
First of all, I like so much this version of Delphine skin by Lumae! It's pale with light eyebrows and no make up. It looks so tranquil and youthful!
This innocent skin isnpired me to dress up in serene and pastel colors. So, I teleported at Kyoko Couture to see if I can find anything to match my look. I was lucky enough to find this adorable sweater as a free group gift!

 
My skirt is also a free group gift by Pulcino. This store mainly specializes in make up and slink appliers but it also offers a small variety of apparell. As you can see their designs are simply adorable! <3



 
Skin & Lashes: Lumae - Delphine - Tone 2 - Cream/Bare
Eyes: UMEBOSHI - Mirror Eyes - Violet (Lucky Board)
Hair: little bones - I Get Around (Group Gift)
Headband: Magika
Top: Kyoko Couture - No. 33 - InnerSweater (Group Gift)
Scarf: ILAYA - Tube Knitted Scarf
Skirt: pulcino - Vacation Lace Peplum in Sky (Group Gift)
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: Flair - Nail HUD - Set 109
Handbag: Tentacio - Nina Bag Halloween Edition (Free Gift)
Shoes: Miss Canning - High Top Sneakers HUD
Poses: Starry Heaven - Rina Poses

Sim: Lula
 

 

No comments: