Oct 19, 2014

- The Sorceress -

 
 
Hi everyone!
 
October has been such an exciting month for blogging. There are so many events going on and I'm trying to cover as many as possible.
Today I created another fantasy look! Yeah! I'm a huge fan of fantasy so I'm so happy with all the fantasy events that are currently on!
I absolutely adore poses that come with props so naturally I was totally amazed to find Spellbinder by NanTra Poses. This Maleficent-inspired prop includes a staff and a crow and a variety of poses and mirror poses. It's available at Mystic Realms Faire.
My Baenre Dress by The Library is also available at the Mystic Realms Faire. It's a long mesh dress with a sexy and magical cleavage!




I also really like fantasy jewelry & accessories! Today I'm showing the Oriax Horns by Souzou Eien and the Anniana Rune necklace by Sad Harlekin, both of which are available at Mystic Realms Faire. My Anike Circlet and Bracelets are by Keystone and you can find them at Tales of Fantasy.



 

 

 
Skin & Lashes: Lumae - Eliana - Bare - Tone 2 - Cream
Eyes: MUDSKIN - Twinkle Eyes - Blue1 (at Tales of Fantasy)
Hair: Tameless - Malinda
Horns: Souzou Eien - Oriax Horns - Adorned (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Eyeshadow & Lipstick: {MUA} - Verso - MakeUp Set (at Cosmetic Fair)
Dress: The Library - Baenre Dress - Purple (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Circlet & Bracelets:  Keystone - Anike Jewelry - Gold (at Tales of Fantasy)
Necklace: Sad Harlekin - Anniana Rune necklace - Gold (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: {MUA} - Pearls - Slink Nails Hud (at Cosmetic Fair)
Poses, Staff & Crow: NanTra - Spellbinder (at Mystic Realms Faire)
 
 



 

No comments: