Oct 7, 2014

- Sweet Princess -


 
Hiya everyone!
 
A new round has started at Designer's Showcase and Leri Miles Designs is offering Amanda, an adorable and sexy dress. It's very warm so it's perfect for autumn. Amanda comes in a HUD system to change its color. It's available in a variety of color packs from bright to dark. I picked up Princess as it's a perfect match for the accessories I want to show you today. ;)
Which takes me straight to my Mephy Umbrella by Cubic Cherry Kre-ations. Mephy is a new release and it's currently available at Candy Fair. You can chose your favorite color, all of which are sweet like chocolate. :)





My Sweet Tooth headband is by Buttery Toast and is also a Candy Fair exclusive. I'm wearing the version with a donut as an accessory but you can also find three more versions with lollipop, pocky, and sweeties. Sweet Tooth comes with a hud that gives you the opportunity to change the color of the headband and the accessories. :)

 
Finally, I want to mention my Selene boots by lassitute & ennui which is a relatively new to me store. I have heard of it but I don't think I actually checked their releases before. Anyway, thanks to Candy Fair and Mystic Realms Fair I got to know it and I'm so excited about that as their creations are simply adorable. Lassitute & ennui specializes in girly, romantic, vintage and fantasy creations and it offers a wide variety of items such as clothes, shoes, jewelry and accessories. I got Selene at Mystic Realms Fair during the early bloggers days. It's not an exclusive release so at the moment, since Mystic Realms is not open to the public yet, you can find Selene at lassitute & ennui mainstore. It's also available in more colors. I was planning to show them in a different post which would be fantasy-oriented about Mystic Realms. But I simply couldn't wait. I had to show them immediately. Besides, Selene looks gorgeous with Amand and the overall look, don't you think?







Skin: StrawBerry - MoMo Skin - Milk
Eyes: Chickadee - Bloom Eyes - Seafoam
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 29
Hair: Ploom - Magda - Candy
Headband: Buttery Toast - Sweet Tooth Headband - Donut (at Candy Fair)
Dress: LMD - Amanda Dress - Princess Hud  (at Designer's Showcase)
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: MUA - Slink Nails Hud - Polka
Stockings: Cannibelle - Sweetest Stockings - Candy Rain Stockings - Purple (Gacha at Candy Fair)
Boots: lassitude & ennui - Selene Boots - White/Cream (at Mystic Realms Fair)
Umbrella: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Mephy Umbrella - Lilac Choco (at Candy Fair)
Poses: *Ever Glow* - Sweet (at Candy Fair)
 






No comments: