Oct 21, 2014

- Symphony in Nature -

 
 
The end of October is approaching soon and I'm still wandering around different fairs & events to pick up everything that I like! With the fantasy fairs that are currently on I'm so much into fantasy looks this month!
Apart from Tales of Fantasy and Mystic Realms Faire, I also visited the Vintage Fair. I found this amazing mesh gown with a transparent skirt by BSD Design Studio. It's a very elegant gown for formal occasions but with the right accessories, Shoe Diva Couture, can be worn excellently as a fantasy dress!
Alaska - The Oracle skin by Lumae is a perfect match for this dress as her pink details look so pretty! This skin is one of Lumae's exclusive releases for Mystic Realms Faire and one of my favorite fantasy skins by Lumae!



I also picked a fantasy hairstyle, Thalia by Truth which comes with a crown accessory! I love fantasy hairstyles so much and I'm so happy with Truth's latest releases. They're marvellous!
Picture This! Poses offers some fantastic poses with props at Mystic Realms Faire which can be used with both fantasy and dark fantasy looks. Today I'm showing Stirling, a set of a violin, a bow and a variety of poses. Generally, if you're into props and in specifically fantasy props, I suggest you to visit Picture This! at Mystic Realmes Faire as they've done an excellent work. I grabbed a few more props by this brand and I plan to show them in one of my next posts. I only regret that I didn't get all of the releases they offer at this event. Hahaha!
Anyway, enough with my pose addiction. Before I go back to my real life, I want to say a few things about the jewelry I'm wearing. Both the earrings and the necklace are by aisling and you can find them at Tales of Fantasy. You can get the earrings as a gacha and various versions are available. Today I'm wearing the rare version.




 
 



Skin & Lashes: Lumae - Alaska - The Oracle - Tone 2/ Cream (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Eyes: !Chop Shop! - Joy - Blue (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Hair & Crown: Truth - Thalia (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Lipstick: adored - Bad Moon Rising Lips - All That Shimmers (at Mystic Realms Faire)
Earrings: aisling - Fantasy Earrings - Yrs - Papi RARE (Gacha at Tales of Fantasy)
Necklace: aisling - Emily Necklace (at Tales of Fantasy)
Dress: BSD Design Studio - Shoe Diva Couture - Pink (at the Vintage Fair)
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Hallowmew - Slink (at Night of the Living Cart Sale)
Poses & Violin Props: Picture This! Poses - Stirling (at Mystic Realms Faire)
 
 
 






No comments: