Oct 11, 2014

- Woodland Lady -

 
 
Hiya fashionistas!
 
For all of you who love to role play or to just dress up in fantasy looks, this must be an amazing month! Why? Because two fantasy events are talking place: Mystic Realms Fair & Tales of Fantasy.
I used to role play in the past but not any more. However, I still absolutely adore to create fantasy looks and visit fantasy sims!
Today I prepared a post for Tales of Fantasy. This round opens to the public on 13th October and it runs until 3rd November. The last round was a bit dark and gothic as the theme was Men & Women of War. This round is more natural and earthy as the theme is Woodland Creatures. The items for this round are discount and gacha machines are also available.
For my first post of Woodland Creatures, I picked up my favorite item, which is the unique Galadriel by Luas, an elven-inspired dress with accessories. Galadriel is a gacha and includes 6 commons (dresses in 6 colors) and two rares (one rare includes the accessories and the other rare includes the dress with hud in pale colors). 
As I said, Galadriel is my favorite item for this round of Tales of Fantasy and I simply couldn't wait to show it. Soon I'll show you more creations that are availabgle in this awesome fantasy event!



My skin, Morane, by 7 Deadly s{K}ins is also a gacha item and is available at Sex Sells Gacha Fair. Morane is available in several common versions, one rare & one ultra rare. Today I'm showing the rare version.
 



As I'm inspired by the theme of Woodland Creatures, I'm wearing the slink appliers by La Boheme, Autumn Blossom. This earthy nail polish is the exclusive hunt prize for Falling Into Autumn 2 Hunt. The prize includes two different nail polishes. Simply go at the mainstore, find the hidden icon and buy it for 0L. :)





Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Morane V2 - RARE (Gacha at Sex Sells Gacha Fair: Halloween Edition)
Eyes: Chickadee - Bloom Eyes - Seafoam
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 33
Hair: Magika - Wait
Hands & Feet by Slink
Dress, Cloak, Crown, Collar & Bracers: Luas - Galadriel - Teal & Rare Accessories (Gacha at Tales of Fantasy)
Shoes: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Wooden Platforms - Gold
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Autumn Blossom - Slink Manicure & Pedicure (Hunt Prize for Falling Into Autumn 2)
Poses: Starry Heaven - Rina & Reina
 
 


 

No comments: