Nov 21, 2014

- Let It Snow -

 
 
Hi everyone!
 
It's getting really cold here in the UK. Every time I go outside the house, I need to get with me a warm coat, a scarf and a hat. I like this winter and Christmas atmosphere but I also really miss the warm temperature of the summer.
 
 
Second Life is staying up to date with this season so you can find a lot of winter-themed sims to visit. For this reason, I bet you need some winter clothes, right? What's better than a warm coat so you can start visiting all these wonderful sims which are covered with snow?
 
About a week ago I was browsing photos in flickr until I was alarmed by a really adorable coat I saw in another fashion blogger I follow. I immediately followed her links and teleported to a new to me store called CottonCANDYmonsteR. I was so amazed when I got there as they offer some fabulous items in very cheap prices!!!! If you like cute and girly clothes and make up, this is definately the store for you!
Here I'm showing the Cute Winter Coat I talked about above. It's a real deal as for only 50L you can get the fatpack which includes this adorable coat in 3 colors: pink, turquoise and gold. I think it's well-known that I'm a lady who loves pink. :) Naturally then I'm here showing the pink version of this sweet coat. :)

My funny poses are by Fashiowl Poses and you can find them at Cirque de Seraphim. As I wrote in my previous post this is a charity event and part of the profits are going to be donated to ASPCA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals).


Finally, pay a visit at The Thrift Shop. My cute Cupcake Nails are a gacha by LMD and they look so pretty with my new lovely coat. :) <3






Skin: Mariko - Sulli
Eyes: Mudskin - Twinkle Eyes - Blue 2
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 37
Hair: Olive - The Harvest Hair - Hud 3
Earrings: Miwa's Airship - Heart Earrings - Gold
Coat: CottonCANDYmonsteR - Cute Winter Coat - Pink
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: LMD - Cupcake Nails (Gacha at The Thrift Shop)
Stockings: Cannibelle - Candy Rain Stockings - Pink 1
Boots: Lassitude & ennui - Selene Mesh Boots - White/Cream
Poses & Props: Fashiowl Poses - Circus Juggler (at Cirque de Seraphim)
 



 

No comments: