Nov 15, 2014

- The Princess, The Bird & The Frog -


 
Hello my dear readers!
 
It's the mid of November. I really can't believe how this month is passing so quicky. I think it's because these past few weeks I've been so busy in my real life so I counted even every minute.
 
Anyway, I wanted to do this post for a while now but due to all this amount of real life work I couldn't. Finally I found some time and yeah! here it is! A beautiful fairy tale princess look! :)
DandelionWine has released a really adorable new mesh long dress which I fell in love with right the moment I saw it! The dress comes with HUD to change the color of the texture. That's great because you can have multiple versions of the same dress to wear both for cute and girly looks (like this one) but also for dark and gothic ones. 


 
Fit For A Princess has currently a new round and I found some really cute props by Fashiowl Poses which look perfect with my princess look. I'm showing only two of them but there are a few more available. Definately go and check them out!
 
Last but not least I want to mention my new nail polish by La Boheme. I'm wearing one of the pastel versions which is so sweet! <33







Skin: Chickadee - Sera Skin - Water
Eyes: Mudskin - Twinkle Eyes - Grey1
Lashes: Redgrave - 41 Hollywood
Hair: D!va - Ange - Cat's Eye
Hairpins: LEO - Fantasy Hairpins
Dress: [DandelionWine] - Mesh Long Dress
Necklace: LEO - Gold Necklace Autumn
Bracelet: LEO - Fantasy Snake Hand
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Deco Fringe Gold - Slink
Pose 1 & Bird: =Fashiowl Poses= - Snow White Bird (at Fit For A Princess)
Pose 2, Frog & Magic Wand: =Fashiowl Poses= - Charming Prince (at Fit For A Princess)
 
Sim: Alirium


 

No comments: