Dec 3, 2014

- Back to Basis -

Hi everyone!
 
As I was continuing my tour at the Winter Trend SL 2014 event, I came across PurpleMoon Creations and their exclusive release, the mesh Heidi Coat & Dress. I'm a huge fan of PurpleMoon as their clothes are really my style. It's one of the first stores I discovered as a Second Life resident (and wannabe fashionista) and still remains a favorite. I always keep an eye on their hunts, group gifts and offers and blog their creations from time to time. So, when I saw Heidi, I couldn't resist her! I had to show her! In fact, this coat & dress is what some friends of mine call "a real Nina style". What's "a real Nina style"? Well, before becoming so much active in blogging and experimenting with different styles and looks, this is the kind of look I would go for: simple yet elegant and sophisticated. So, for old times' sake, today, inspired by PurpleMoon and Heidi, I combined a bunch of accessories and the the beautiful Alaska skin in Deep Cherry by Lumae (another Winter Trend exclusive) and created this minimal chic look. I hope you like it and don't forget to visit Winter Trend. It will open for the public on the 5th of December. 

 
 
Also, let me remind you that the new round of Designer Showcase has started. Have a look there, as you can find some great items, such as these wonderful shoes, in very affordable prices. Designer Showcase has also been nominated in the Avi Choice Awards for the category of Favorite Fashion Event. You can vote for it here.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Skin: Lumae - Alaska - Deep Cherry - Tone 2 - Cream (at Winter Trend)
Eyes: LOUX - Vivid Eyes - Grey 1 (at The Frozzen Fair)
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 1 (at The Frozzen Fair)
Hair: Truth - Carrie
Earmuffs: Maxi Gossamer - Furry Muffs - Yolanda - Chocolate Mink (at Winter Trend)
Coat/Dress: PurpleMoon Creations - Heidi Coat & Dress HUD (at Winter Trend)
Scarf: LMD - Margene Scarf - Espresso (at Designer Showcase)
Hands & Feet by SLink
Ring: Joops - Rose Ring - Red
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Djinn Silver (at Winter Trend)
Shoes: [LG] DE.Boutique - Martini Heels - Brown (at Designer Showcase)
Poses: Image Essentials - Graceful Elegance 2 (b)
 
Sim: Intro

 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really like the blog and the pics look great ~

Nina DiLeonardi said...

Thank you very much!