Dec 18, 2014

- Cute Winter Lookbook -


 
Hello everyone!
 
Hope you mates are alright and not too much exhausted from your Christmas shopping. ;)
Today I have a really cute look and an adorable setting to present to you. I simple love this post and every single item I'm showing! I'm a big fun of cute clothing, cute decor and cute animals. Serenity Style, even.flow and Fashiowl Poses have lately released some adorable designs. You can get the sweet frog props at Fit For A Princess and the unique mice and deer at Winter Trend SL 2014. Spread them all around your garden, house or on you and have a cuteness overdose. :)



I'm also a huge fun of pastel colors. As you can understand then, I couldn't resist this warm sweater by MelonBunny! It's available at Winter Trend in several colors but, as I said, I love pastels! I'm the princess of pastels!

And as everyone knows, I'm a total hair freak! I love hair. Short, long, curly, straight, updos, braids... I want every hairstyle I see to be in my inventory! Today I'm showing Arisu by Ayashi which is an exclusive for Winter Trend. Ayashi is a hair store I discovered a while ago and I've tried quite a few of their creations. They're really adorable, well-designed and their shades very original! I definately recommend it as a hair store. :)


Here you can see a photo of the decor I used. <3 <3 <3


 


P.S. Just a quick reminder: Winter Trend is closing on the 19th. If you haven't visited it so far, make sure you do. You can find some great bargains and some free gifts too. :)
 
Kisses,
- N




Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Simone (at Designer Showcase)
Eyes: Loux - Vivid Eyes - Blue 2
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Hair/Hat: Ayashi - Arisu (at Winter Trend)
Top: MelonBunny - Slouchy Sweater (at Winter Trend)
Tights: New Way - Tights Print - 2 (at The New Tailors)
Hands by Slink
Shoes: Cila - Snowboots (at L'accessoires)
Poses & Frog Props: Fashiowl Poses - My Prince & Prince Kiss (at Fit For A Princess)
 
 
Decor
Baby Minnie ULTRA RARE by Serenity Style(Gacha at Winter Trend)
Xmas Trees by Serenity Style
Baby Minnie Green by Serenity Style (Gacha at Winter Trend) (Gacha at Winter Trend)
Baby Mouse Brown by Serenity Style (Gacha at Winter Trend)
Baby Minnie Red by Serenity Style (Gacha at Winter Trend)
Baby Mouse Red by Serenity Style (Gacha at Winter Trend)
Cute Deers: Oh Deer (Fatpack) by even flow(Gacha at Winter Trend)
 
 
 

 

No comments: