Dec 11, 2014

- I Want The Fireworks -


Hi everyone!
 
Lots of new items today and I have bunch of hot deals.
Let's begin with my fabulous Firework outfit by Entice. This amazing dress and pair of tights is available for only 55L as a 55L Thursday item. Firework is available in a variety of colors. It's a well known fact that I'm a lady who loves pink, so naturally, I picked the pink version  to show. :)



I also want to remind you that two winter-themed events are still on: Winter Trend SL 2014 and The Frozzen Fair. If you haven't visited them yet (I honestly don't know why you would neglect them) make sure you do. They offer a great variety of products, such as skins, clothing, accessories, make up and decor.
My Amanda skin is the exclusive release by 7 Deadly s{K}ins for Winter Trend.
I also grabbed a bunch of accessories and clothing to finish my look. My gloves are by Rebel Hope and can also be found at Winter Trend. As for my vest and scarf, they are by ARISE and shine by [ZD] and are available at The Frozzen Fair.



Last but not least, check out my new fashionable pair of heels by BSD Design Studio. They're gorgeous, aren't they? These beauties are also available at The Frozzen Fair. :)







Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Amanda v2 (at Winter Trend)
Eyes: Loux - Vivid Eyes - Grey 2 (at The Frozzen Fair)
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2 (at The Frozzen Fair)
Hair: MOON - White Images - Roots
Dress & Tights: Entice - Firework - Pink (55L Thursday)
Gloves: !Rebel Hope Designs - Leather Mesh Laced Gloves (at Winter Trend)
Scarf: ARISE - Wool Scarf - Black (at The Frozzen Fair
Vest: shine by [ZD] - Alley Mesh Leather Vest - Black/Brass (at The Frozzen Fair
Shoes: BSD Design Studio - My Family - Zebra (at The Frozzen Fair
Poses: Image Essentials - Graceful Elegance 1 (b) & Accessorise 1 (b)
 


 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nicely done Nina ~ the overall composition is stunning

Nina DiLeonardi said...

Thanks dear. :)