Dec 5, 2014

- My Name is Lumi -

 
 
Hiya mates!
 
Hope everyone is doing great! I have lots of new things to show you today. All of them are one of a kind and I really don't know where to begin. Hang on... Actually I do know! ;) It's a well known fact that I'm a huge lover of new shops. I love discovering designers who have cute little stores that are not well known. Sooooo... Blogging for The Frozzen Fair gave me the oppoetunity to get to know Milk Tea, a relatively new store. Milk Tea is a lovely little store and its creations are as adorable as its name. :) The designer is a very kind and sweet woman and as you can see, very talented as well. I'm showing her exclusive release for The Frozzen Fair, Lumi. It consists of separate clothing and there's also a watch, a few more pairs of tights and a Christmas jumper as well available at The Frozzen Fair. Some of these are available for free or discount in her booth at The Frozzen Fair. But this is a surprise. ;) Go yourself and have a look! Make sure to also visit Milk Tea mainstore. You can have a more detailed look on what Milk Tea offers and also win an adorable skirt as a lucky board prize. :)


 
My Agatha skin by Suicide Gurls is another exclusive release for The Frozzen Fair. It's the first skin I try from this brand and I'm really pleased with it. I really look forward to try more of their skins.
 
My Ginevra hairstyle is by Tameless and it was released a while ago. I was trying to show this hair for quite a while now but I couldn't really find a perfect match. Furtunately I got Lumi which is indeed a perfect match for Ginevra, don't you think?
 
Last but not least, make sure you visit another holiday venue, the 2014 Christmas Expo and Winter Breedables Fair. This is a charity event. 100% of registration fees, sponsorship fees, kiosk donations, hunt, raffle, auction, and vendor donation items are paid to Relay For Life of Second Life. Relay For Life of Second Life is part of the American Cancer Society and is a virtual version of the real life Relay For Life. You can find furniture and decor, skins, clothing, poses and of course lovely pets. There is also a daily scedule of entertainment ctivities so you should definately visit and support it. For more information, check their official site. Today I'm showing the Gold Peace Kanji Necklace by Hearthaven. Stay tuned as I have some more items to show you. And don't forget, this is a charity event so it's worth visiting and supporting it. 





Skin: Suicide Gurls - Agatha - Milk Nat with Freckles (at The Frozzen Fair)
Eyes: LOUX - Vivid Eyes - Brown 1 (at The Frozzen Fair)
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 1 (at The Frozzen Fair)
Hair: Tameless - Ginevra
Hairband: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - Almira - Chokocream - Googles RARE (Gacha at Suicide Dollz Anniversary)
Top, Coat, Shorts, Tights, Glasses, Shoes & Nail Polish: Milk Tea - Lumi (at The Frozzen Fair)
Bracelets: Loordes of London - Roll of the Dice #15 (at Designer Showcase)
Handwarmers: Scene - Freezie Handwarmers - Relaxed (at The Frozzen Fair)
Hands by Slink
Bag: NEW WAY - Waist Bag with Stamp - Brown (at Totally Top Shelf)
Hot Drink: Label Motion - My Hot Drink - Coffee and Caramel (subscribo gift)
Poses: Sweet Sacrifice - Silly (at Silly Seven)
 
Sim: Intro


 

No comments: