Dec 13, 2014

- Serenity -


 
Hello everyone!
 
It's nearly the mid of December and among the many wintery/Christmas-themed posts you see by me and other fellow bloggers, I decided to do an out-of-season post to show a more springy look. It's totally worth it as the Maiko Kimono I'm showing, which has bright colors and floral patterns, is really wonderful! Maiko is made by Blue Velvet, a store which specializes in Japanese clothing and traditional kimonos. This kimono is 100% mesh and is a RARE gacha prize for the new event, The New Tailors. Alternatively, I'd suggest you to have a look at Blue Velvet mainstore to see the rest of their kimono collection as well as headresses and other traditional accessories.


 
I'd also like to introduce another new to me store, L'Anguisette. It's a relatively small skin store which offers fresh and cute skins. Today I'm showing Mayumi, one of their latest releases which is an Asian inspired skin.


I told you this is an out-of-season post but I couldn't resist to pick a few items from The Frozzen Fair, such as this free set of slink nail appliers by La Boheme. The Frozzen Fair is still open but only for a few more days. If you haven't visited yet, make sure you do. Apart from the great bargains, you can get a bunch of free gifts like the nail polish I'm showing. In fact, every participating store offers one free gift/dollarbie. And there are more that 100 stores participating. ;) So, what are you waiting for? Hurry!!!





Skin: L'Anguisette - Mayumi - Chai
Eyes: LOUX - Vivid Eyes - Green 1 (at The Frozzen Fair)
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2 (at The Frozzen Fair)
Eyeshadow & Lipstick: MUA - Elf
Hair: Damselfly - Marigold
Kimono: Blue Velvet - Maiko Kimono RARE (Gacha at The New Tailors)
Hands by Slink
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Temple (Free Gift at The Frozzen Fair)
Poses: an lar poses - Woodland Series
 
Sim: Tempura 
 

No comments: