Dec 22, 2014

- Snow Angel -


 
Hello my dear readers!
 
A few days ago I did a little bit of Peace On Earth Hunt and I found the amazing and really cute Roman Angel Outfit by Bubblez Style! It's a totally mesh robe and it also includes a hairclip and armlets! :) The Peace On Earth Hunt is free and about 200 stores are participating. I picked up a few more prizes, so I'll show you more soon. :)

My face paint is a gacha prize by La Boheme. La Boheme has recently started to release make up such as face paints, eye shadows and lipsticks. They're amazing and can't wait to wear and show you a few more! 


My nail polish is also by La Boheme and is a free holiday gift! 




That's all for today. I'm not sure if I'll have time to make another post before Christmas. If not, I wish you happy holidays and Merry Christmas! xxx


- N <3



Skin: Antielle - Snow Skin (Group Gift)
Eyes: Loux - Vivid Eyes - Blue
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 1
Face Paint: La Boheme - Sheba Rare - Set 4b - Brass (You Better Not Pout Gacha/25L per play)
Roman Angel Robe, Hair Clip, Armlets: Bubblez Style - Roman Angel Outfit (POE hunt prize)
Hair: Moon - Clocktower
Bracelets & Anklets: Glow Designs - Cross Chains Gold
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Swirling Vines Gold - Slink Manicure & Pedicure (Free Holiday Gift)
Floating Snowflakes: Persefona - Floating Snowflakes 1 (at Four Seasons Market)
Falling Snow: Suddenly - Falling Snow - Heavy
Poses & Snowflakes Cluster: Sweet Sacrifice - Snow Princess (at Fit for a Princess)
 
 



 

No comments: