Jan 17, 2015

- Cold Winter -

 
 
A wintery look for today!
 
Earlier this month I showed you the warm Nekoneko Coat, Cila's exclusive release for The Season's Story. Cila has expanded her winter collection of clothing with another sweet addition: the Snowborad Jacket which is available in several colors as a gacha for this round of Oh My Gacha! I'm wearing the pink version of this jacket as I have a thing for pastel colors, especially when it comes to pink. :) Nope, this is not the RARE prize. Teleport at Oh My Gacha and find out by yourself how the RARE looks. ;)



My cute skin is a lucky board prize by Mother Goose's. The colorful tears are really adorable and I think they fit the mood of this season. I mean, come on! Everyone, becomes a little melancholic during winter time.
 


 
As a total hair addict, I always enjoy getting new hair. I got the gorgeous hairstyle you can see me wear last month but I didn't have time to show it until now. It's by Calico and the cute hat that is part of the hairstyle makes Camellia totally irresistible!



Finally, have a look at my pumps! Galla Heels are by Glamistry. The version I'm showing here is available at the mainstore and it is suitable for Slink and Belleza feet. There is also another version of Galla for TheMeshProject and can be found at the Marketplace. A Hud is included to change the color of the shoes, heels, metals. You can create a lot of different combinations to match various styles. :)


 



 
Skin: Mother Goose's - Poki2 (Lucky Board Prize)
Eyes: Adoness - Littus - Pale Green
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Hair: Calico Hair - Camellia - Blondes
Jacket: Cila - Snowborad Jacket 6 (Gacha at Oh My Gacha!)
Pants: Auxiliary - Skinny Jeans - Ombre Blue/Peach
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: Pathos - Pastel Nails
Shoes: Glamistry - Galla Heels
Pose & Sparkles (Photo #1): Image Essentials - It's Cold Outside
Poses (Photos #2 & #3): Image Essentials - Winter Chill
Falling Snow by Suddenly
 


 
<N <3
 

1 comment:

Taliferrue Cathaldus said...

I really like how you do the text on your pages to place emphasis the designers and names. Excellent job!