Jan 28, 2015

- Going East or West? -

 
Hiya mates! What's up? Hope everyone's doing great and enjoying your second life experience. :) Sooo peeps! What do I have for you today? Let's see...

Earlier this month Blue Velvet released its new collection, that of Western kimonos. Blue Velvet is known for releasing traditional Japanese kimonos. The new collection of Western Kimonos is a release inspired by both Eastern and Western influences. Here I'm showing the Western dress in Black but it's available in more colors with different patterns.

I have to admit I really like this new collection. I like traditional kimonos and I have a few of them in my inventory. However, being a Western girl, a kimono with Western influences is much closer to the kind of fashion and style I'm used to and I feel really confident wearing it and mixing and matching accessories to supplement the look. :)



And now let's move on to my skin and hair. My skin, the lovely Aria is one of the latest releases by L'Anguisette. I've shown skins by this store before in different skintones and I think that now I found their skintone that suits me best. Usually, everytime I try on a skin from a new brand it takes me a while to pick up my favorite skintone. For L'Anguisette that would be Bare, which I'm showing here.
 
As for my new hairstyle, Aila, it's by Tukinowaguma and it's an exclusive release for The Hipster Fair. As a total hair freak, I'm always keen in trying new hair and be introduced to new hair stores. I really like this hairstyle so I can tell you, I'll keep an eye on this brand for future releases. The Hipster Fair is opening on Feb 1st. Make sure to check it out.



Finally check out the new Eranthis Heels by Glamistry. It's their latest release and since January, Glamistry started releasing shoes to fit the Maitreya body. Here I'm showing it with my slink feet, but those of you who purchased the Maitreya body are are looking for shoes to fit your new feet, keep Glamistry in mind. ;)
 









Skin: L'Anguisette Skin & Body Shoppe - Aria - Bare
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Destiny Foggy Moor Eyes
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Mesh Body, Hands & Feet by Slink
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Hair: Tukinowaguma - Aila (at The Hipster Fair)
Kimono: Blue Velvet - Western - Black
Shoes: Glamistry - Eranthis Heels
Nail Polish: Pulcino - Meltwater 01 RARE Gacha (20L per play)
Poses by Ma Vie
 
Sim: Izzie's




- N <3

No comments: