Jan 8, 2015

- Mother Earth -

 
 
I named this post "Mother Earth" since most of the colors of today's look are earth colors: different shades of brown and green.
 
It's a fantasy look for today and I'm really excited about that as latelyI haven't blogged a lot of fantasy posts. I'm always eager to dress up as a princess, a medieval lady, a warrior or a dark lady. Thus, I was really excited when I saw the new Harbinger corset and skirt by Figment. If the name Figment doesn't ring any bells, maybe The Library does. As you probably already know Dream, the designer of The Library (a well known fantasy and role play store) announced the closing down of her store. I was really sad when I read that as her work is unique! However, soon I cheered up as the closure of The Library is followed by the grand opening of her new store, Figment! Figment makes its debut this month at the current round of We <3 Role-Play with this brilliant corset and skirt set! Dream has already uploaded some teasers on her flickr about Figment's upcoming releases. As you can see, Figment following The Library's theme will offer fantasy and role play creations. :)


 
My new hairstyle, Kiori, by Ayashi is also available at this round of We <3 Role-Play. It's a very long wavy hairstyle and it also includes the spikey tiara you can see at the back. I love really long fantasy hairstyles. Naturally, Kiori holds a special place in my inventory. However, there's also another reason for why I'm so fond of her. Kiori reminds me so much of Galadriel's hairstyle (The Lord of the Rings). She is one of my favorite characters in Tolkien's fiction and I adored her representation in the actual film.
 
My face make-up, Chloe is by {MUA}. This beauty was released last month and I was eager to show it from the moment I got it. However, I didn't get the chance to find an outfit/look to match it with. Finally I got the chance, so here she is! Yay!!!



Last but not least, have a look at my Gianna heels. They're by Fifi & Trixi, a new to me store, that I came to know while visiting Designer Showcase this month. Fifi & Trixi offers a variety of clothes and shoes at Designer Showcase at a discount price. I should note that they are non-fantasy. However, from the first moment I saw Gianna heels, I felt they would match perfectly with a fantasy look. :)
 


 




Skin: Lumae - Fable - Moss
Eyes: Adoness - Littus - Warm Brown
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Face Make-Up Set: {MUA} - Chloe
Hair: Ayashi - Kiori Hair (at We <3 Role-Play)
Horns: Arise - Wild Horns - Sand Brown
Hair Leaves: Frogstar - Wood Nymph Crown - Forest (Gacha)
Necklace: Bokeh - Enchanted Medallion
Corset: Figment - Harbinger Corset - Bronze (at We <3 Role-Play)
Skirt: Figment - Harbinger Skirt - Green (at We <3 RolePlay)
Bracelet: LEO - Fantasy Snake Hand
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Tides Gold
Shoes: Fifi & Trixi - Gianna Platform Heels HUD (at Designer Showcase)
Staff, Crow and Poses: NanTra - Spellbinder
 



 

No comments: