Jan 19, 2015

- Quala -

 
 
Hello everyone!
 
Another fantasy post for this month! I absolutely adore dressing up in fantasy, either if this means being a fairy/princess/lady or a warrior/demon/dark lady.
 
Today I'm showing Quala, a magnificent creation by Luas which is an exclusive contribution for The Secret Affair. Quala is available as a gacha. There are 8 commons (dresses) and 3 rares. You can get the dress with a Hud that includes all 8 colors as a rare. Here I'm showing the dress in one of the light colors but some bright and dark colors are included as well. The other 2 rares are the jewelry (in gold and silver) and the fur scarf (in 3 colors). I hope these gacha machines will treat you good and get what you want! :)
 

 
Here I removed my mask to give you a better look of Fabienne, my new skin by 7 Deadly s{K}ins. I love the light make-up for the eyes and lips. It matches so good my serene style.
 
As for my very long hair which are blown away by they wind, I got them from Collabor 88. It's an exclusive release by Exile and it's one of the best things ever!!! <3
 






 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Fabienne - Apricot (at Feeb's Rascals)
Eyes: Adoness - Littus - Silverly Blue
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Hair: Exile - Windsong - Natural Fusion (at Collabor88)
Mesh Body, Hands & Feet by Slink
Dress (with Hud), Fur Scarf and Jewelry Set: Luas - Quala RARES (at The Secret Affair)
Nail Polish: Pathos - French Nails
Poses: EverGlow - Frost
 



1 comment:

Taliferrue Cathaldus said...

Beautiful as always :) I do love the fantasy photos a lot. You have such a good eye for them.