Jan 10, 2015

- Still Celebrating -



The New Year festivities are over, yet how can I not continue the celbrations when I find such amazing gifts? Sugar Button Boutique has a new free gift out for everyone! It's this beautiful and sparkling New Years Party Dress! There's no need to join a group. Simply head to the mainstore and grab this beauty for free!



I matched my new bright pink dress with the new Beertje skin by 7 Deadly s{K}ins which has a really adorable make-up: pink eye shadow and pink lips. <3
 
 
As for my jewels, they're by Moondance Boutique and they're available at a discount price at Designer Showcase. They come with a hud to change their color combinations.




Finally, have a look at my new heels. Glitratin shoes are the latest release by Milk Tea, a store I discovered last month and I'm really fond of their creations. (I introduced Milk Tea here.) Glitratin is available in several colors, one of them being a gift for group member. :)







 Kisses,
- N <3

 
 
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Beertje - Caramel ([B] UniQue exclusive)
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Destiny Grey Eyes (at Designer Showcase)
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Hair: Truth - Aida
Dress: Sugar Button Boutique - New Years Party Dress - Pink (Free Gift)
Fur Scarf: Arise - Fur Scarf - White
Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet, Rings: Moondance Boutique - Akahana Lolita Jewelry Set (at Designer Showcase)
Shoes: Milk Tea - Glitratin Shoes - Pink
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Baroque Arch - Silver
Balloons and Poses: Label Motion - My Black Balloons
 

 

No comments: