Mar 11, 2015

- Elvina -


 
Hello everyone!
 
Today I have another fantasy post. :)
As I told you in my previous post, this round of Fantasy Gacha Carnival will soon be over. However, I have another really pretty dress to show you, which I was unable to show earlier due to real life responsibilities. I'm refering to the lovely Elvina gown by Luas. I simply had to show this beauty! The accessories and especially her wings are one of a kind! Elvina is available in several pastel colors and there is also a RARE version of the dress which includes a hud with 6 colors. The rare version of Elvina is a dress with a different design in both pastel and dark colors. Simply head off to the Fantasy Gacha Carnival to have a look at what the rare version looks like. ;)


 
My skin, Temperance, is by 7 Deadly s{K}ins and it will be available in the Skin Fair 2015 which opens on March 13th. Temperance is available in different skin tones. Here I'm showing Apricot which is my favorite. I'll let you know more about Skin Fair in another post as I'm in a hurry at the moment.
 
Before I leave you guys to do your shopping, let me also point out to you, the new Cute Cloud prop by Fashiowl Poses. This is an adorable set of poses which is available in the current round of Color Me Project. Soooooooo cute!!!!! <3


 



Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Temperance Apricot (at Skin Fair)
Mesh Body, Hands and Feet by Slink
Eyes: Zanzo - Flare - Quinque (at Skin Fair)
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Hair: D!va - Yunie (SALE)
Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
Dress, Crown, Wings and Bracelets: Luas - Elvina (at Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Nail Polish: {MUA} - Love
Clouds, Stars and Poses: Fashiowl Poses - Cute Cloud (at Color Me Project)
 
Sim: Ippos

- N


 

No comments: