Mar 7, 2015

- Pink Sparkles -


 
Entice is offering a brand new and very cute release at Designer Showcase this month. Walk of Life is an adorable and sexy sparkling dress which is available in several colors. Since pink is my favorite color, I simply had to show it. :)



The poses I'm showing here are part of the Camilla series by {MUA}. I'm sure you know {MUA} for their wide variety of cosmetics. Since February, {MUA} has expanded their branch by also releasing poses. Camilla is one of their first pose series and I'll soon show you some more. :)
 



I also have some news from Glamistry. As you probably know, Glamistry started as a shoe brand for slink feet. Later on, it expanded by releasing  shoes to also fit Belleza and Maitreya. Quite recently all older releases by Glamistry have been updated to fit all three types of feet: Slink, Belleza and Maitreya. Here I'm showing the updated version of Anemuna. :)
 






Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - March Group Skin
Eyes: Mudskin - Twinkle Eyes - Misc8
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Hair: Truth - Xantheanne
Mesh Body, Hands and Feet by Slink
Dress: Entice - Walk of Life (at Designer Showcase)
Necklace: Cae - Blizzard
Bracelet: [tea.s] - Conversation Trinket - Silver
Shoes: Glamistry - Anemuna Heels
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Whiplash (Prize for Apply Your Body Hunt)
Poses: {MUA} - Camilla
 
Sim: alirium 


 

No comments: