Apr 12, 2015

- Pink Dreams -


 


 The Sweet Cupcake Fair is still on and I picked up a few more items to show you. :) Today I'm wearing the beautiful lingerie set, Angelic Dreams by LuvB and the cutest cardigan ever, Mao+Cardi by VinCue.
Angelic Dreams set also includes an adorable pair of wings but I realized it after I had taken the photos. For this reason, I took a third photo in which I wear the wings so you can see them. :) The VinCue Mao+Cardi is available in a variety of colors in pastel tones and brings your three fur patterns. It's one of the prettiest designs ever!!! I really want you to see how loose, comfortable and elegant it looks. <333

I matched this sweet and young look with a hairstyle by one of the cutest hair stores in SL, Ayashi. Sachi is a new, special release for We Love To Role Play with a 25% discount throughout the duration of the event.
My cute butterfly jewelry is by Cila and is also available at We Love To Role Play.
 


As for my new bunny accessories, the headband and earrings  are by Miwa's Airship and the heels by Sugar Button Boutique. All of them are available in several colors.




 
 



 
Skin: *(OO)*YUKI - Scar Skin
Eyes: Zanzo - Flare Eyes - Duo
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Hair: Ayashi - Sachi Hair (at We <3 RP)
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Headband: Miwa's Airship - My Furry Bunny Band - White
Earrings: Miwa's Airship - My Furry Earrings - Pink
Lingerie Set: LuvB - Angelic Dreams - Rose (at Sweet Cupcake Fair)
Cardigan: VinCue - Mao+Cardi - Candy (at Sweet Cupcake Fair)
Butterfly: Cila - Butterfly Songs Light Wood (at We <3 RP)
Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: Bella Elephante - Candy Stripes
Stockings: Cannibelle - Candy Rain Stockings - White
Shoes: Sugar Button Boutique - Sugar Bunny Heels - White & Pink
Poses & Props: Fashiowl Poses - Sweet Kitchen (Gacha)
 
Sim: Storybrook Gardens

Happy shopping,
Nina <3






No comments: