Apr 20, 2015

- Pretty Little Miemie -









Nomi and Cila, two well-known stores for cute and girly fashion, collaborated to release their first female mesh head. Her name is Miemie and she's a real doll! Usually I'm not into mesh heads (as I'm quite fond of my avatar's face shape) but I simply had to show you how adorable this one is. :)
As you can see from a photo of the hud I include below, Miemie has the following features: 9 different make up tones, eye color options, 2 different eye brow shapes and 6 eye brow colors, and an ears alpha. The pack also includes a skin option to match Mieme.
Overall, for a mesh head, I'm really impressed. Even though I prefer to show my avatar's face, rather than wearing a mesh head, Mieme is too cute to pass up. I might not wear her constantly, but I will for sure show her again when I do kawaii posts.
Mieme is available at We Love To Role Play and is 30% off sale.


 
 
Before I leave you guys, let me also tell you that Alice, the cute hairstyle I'm wearing today, is a free hunt prize by Ayashi for Wayward Hunt. This is an awesome hunt that you need to do. I grabbed some more prizes and I'm fascinated by them!







Mesh Head: Nomi & Cila - Miemie (30% off sale at We <3 RP)
Hair: Ayashi - Alice Hair (Wayward Hunt Prize)
Necklace: Moon Amore - Sakura Necklace - Gold (Gift at Xiasumi School Festival)
Top: Milk Tea - Sweethearts Top - Grape
Pose: Fashiowl Poses - My Tablet (at Pose Fair)






Kisses,
- N <3
 


No comments: