Apr 24, 2015

- Vintage Spring -

 
 
Hello everyone!
 
A bunch of events and fairs are currently on and of course as a true fashionista I couldn't help but visit most of them. :)
 
So, let's see...
 
My first stop was at Shiny Shabby where I found the wonderful Vintage Spring Dress and the matching Fiore Bag by Luas. I absolutely LOVE this dress! I adore Luas' fantasy and gorean clothes but this vintage dress spoke to me and is definately one of my favorite designs ever! Both the dress and the bag are available in several colors and patterns. Visit Shiny Shabby to choose your favorite. :)
  


Speaking of favorites, Ayashi did it again with another wonderful hairstyle release for Create Your Own Tarot! The long wavy Selena fits my romantic style and mood.
 
While I was at Create Your Own Tarot, I also got the Magi Headdress by Figment. I adore headdresses, circlets and all kinds of head accessories. As such, I couldn't resist showing Magi! <3
 
Another venue worth visiting is the Gangsta Fair which opens in a few hours. I'm showing Mya, a wonderful skin by WoW Skins. I'm a true fan of WoW Skins as it's one of the first skin stores I discovered when I was still a newbie in Second Life. Since then WoW Skins have developed a lot and the new skins, like Mya, have found their way into my heart. Mya is available in several skin tones and make up options at the Gangsta Fair and you can find every applier you need. 



 
Finally, the last event I visited to complete this look is On9. I picked up the adorable Spring Heart Ankle Boots, which is the exlusive release by Cila. They fit Slink Mid feet and they are available in a variety of colors. :)







Skin: WoW Skins - Mya - Milk - 02 (at Gangsta Fair)
Mesh Body, Hands & Feet by Slink
Eyes: Zanzo - Flare Eyes - Octo
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Hair: Ayashi - Selena (at Create Your Own Tarot)
Headdress: Figment - Magi Headdress - Fire (at Create Your Own Tarot)
Dress: Luas - Vintage Spring Dress - Rose (at Shiny Shabby)
Bag: Luas -  Fiore Bag - White (at Shiny Shabby)
Bracelet: BREATHE - Soothe Bracelet - Gold (Wayward Hunt Prize)
Shoes: Cila - Spring Heart Ankle Boots - Nude (at On9)
Poses: Eternal Dream - Harley
 
 




Happy shopping,
- N <3
 
 

 

No comments: