May 2, 2015

- Black Rose -




Vero Modero is offering a wonderful black Tutu Dress as an exclusive release for the new round of Designer Showcase. This sparkling beauty consists of the dress you can see along with the black pants I'm wearing.



From the moment I saw the Tutu Dress, I knew I had to match it with a hair wreath! Persefona is my number one stop when it comes to hair accessories and especially hair wreaths. Persefona is taking part in the new round of Color Me Project. This round's color is black so I found the charming Poland Rose Wreath which looks pretty amazing with my Tutu Dress! <3

Octavia, the long wavy hairstyle by Truth that I'm wearing is also a new release. I'm usually a blonde but I love Truth's reds and Octavia looks so elegant in red! <3

I'm also showing a new skin by Lumae, a new pose series by {MUA} and a recently released pair of shoes by Glamistry.










Skin: Lumae - Adore - Satin// Cherry Pie (at Genre) NEW
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Secret Garden - Sea Eyes
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes New 33
Hair: Truth - Octavia - Reds NEW
Hair Wreath: Persefona - Poland Rose Wreath - Black (at Color Me Project) NEW
Dress & Pants: Vero Modero - Tutu Dress (at Designer Showcase) NEW
Necklace: 22769 ~[accessories]~ - Fracture Necklace - Black
Mesh Hands & Feet by Slink
Nail Polish: {MUA} - Light Shadow
Shoes: Glamistry - Calystegia Heels
Poses: {MUA} - Amphora NEW

Corns: Little Branch - Corncluster





No comments: