Jun 28, 2015

- Alice -


Hello to all of my wonderful readers!
 




I'm sorry I didn't blog much lately but I had a health problem and I needed some time to recover.
 
Anyway, I'm back now and I have lots of things to share with you.
 
As you already know, I love fantasy looks: myths, legends, literature books, fairy tales, anything related to fantasy is in my top list when it comes to blogging. :)
A fantasy-themed fair which took place this month was Alice in Sexyland organised by WeDo SL Events. Unfortunately, due to my RL health issue, I was unable to visit and cover this fair which has now come to an end. However, yesterstay I visited it and grabbed a few things to show you: the adorable Alice dress by Leri Miles Designs and the funny Alice Crazy Cat by Fashiowl Poses were two exclusive releases for Alice in Sexyland. As it happens with every release that is made for an event, after the event ends, the exlusives are available at the mainstore. So, wait a few days and visit LMD and Fashiowl Poses mainstores to have a look at these cute Alice releases :)


 
My cute Parrasana Heels by Glamistry are also new and they're available at Kustom9. I'm showing them in blue which matches my Alice dress. However, as with all Glamistry shoes, Parrasan Heels come with a hud which allows a variety of color combinations! Yay!!!

 











Skin, Blush, Freckles, & Lipstick: yumyums - Hope Skin - Porcelain/ Blush 4/ Freckles Dark/ Lip Pack#1- Strawberry
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Secret Garden - Steel Blue Eyes
Lashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes 41 Hollywood
Hair: Ayashi - Alice Hair NEW
Eyeshadow: La Boheme - Glamour Eyes - Tera Set2- 7 NEW
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Flora - Slink NEW
Hands & Feet by Slink
Dress: LMD - Alice Dress NEW
Stockings: Cannibelle - Candy Rain Stockings - White
Shoes: Glamistry - Parrasana Heels (at Kustom9NEW
Props & Poses: Fashiowl Poses - Alice Crazy Cat NEW

 




 

No comments: