Jul 3, 2015

- Tropical Blue -






I'm not going to lie. I'm genrally into pastel and light colors, but I really love these bright tropical creations! FashionTropic opens on the 7th and you can expect lots of wonderful designs in tropical patterns.
 
Today I'm wearing Kalama - Lau Hau, by Dead Dollz. This dress is one of my favorites so far from FashionTropic. It's an adorable mermaid skirt with a long sleeve top in a yellowish and sky-blue color combination and sparkling details.
 
I matched the beautiful Kalama with Plumeria Flower Hair Piece by Poute and Vitamin C nail polish by Tashi, both of which will also be available at FashionTropic.
 
My long hairstyle is a new release by Truth, Celeste. I love Truth's hair especially when they come with accessories. The headband is included in the hairpack and you can change its color. A version without the headband is also included.
 
I really love how this look came together. It's very summery and tropical so I headed to one of my favorite seaside locations to take my pictures. Fortunately, NanTra had just released a new pose series, Beach Illustrated which were perfect for my shooting! Beach illustrated is available at Designer Showcase. <3


 
 
 
 
 


Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Daisey 4th July RARE (Gacha) NEW
Mesh Body, Hands, & Feet by Slink
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Secret Garden - Mist Eyes
Lashes: WoW Skins - Lashes 2014 - 2
Hair & Headband: Truth - Celeste - Light Blondes NEW
Hair Flower: Poute - Plumeria Flower Hair Piece - White (at FashionTropic) NEW
Outfit: Dead Dollz - Kalama - Lau Hau (at FashionTropic) NEW
Nail Polish: Tashi - Vitamin C (at FashionTropic)NEW
Poses: NanTra - Beach Illustrated 2015 (at Designer Showcase) NEW
 
Sim: Ippos



 

"FASHIONTROPIC Event, produced by iNOVARE Magazine. A new concept of shopping, made for our readers and costumers! Get ready for the opening on July 7th."