Aug 18, 2015

- Sea Nymph -

 

 
 It's time to enter a world filled with magic, mystery, fantasy, and enchantment.

Another round of Enchantment is finally here! Enchantment was created to showcase the beautiful creations of designers within the virtual world of Second Life as they are inspired by the magic of Fairytales. The theme of this round is The Little Mermaid!

Lumae has released a fantastic new skin, Ianthe, as an exclusive for Enchantment! It's a fantasy scaled skin inspired by mermaids and sea creatures. It's available in several make up variations and there is also another similar skin as a hunt prize available at Enchantment!

I was searching on Flickr for some accessories to match this skin and right at the exact moment I discovered a new to me shop, called Evermore. You can find lots of fantasy accessories there like horns, circlets, jewellery and eyes. I'm wearing their latest horns which are also sea-creature inspired and match perfect with my new skin. :)

I was more into creating a sea-creature look rather than a mermaid look. For this reason you're not seeing me wearing a tail but rather some chains and silks with acqua blue stones. Acanthea is a new set by Luas and you can find it at The Fantasy Gacha Carnival

Finally have a look at Helosia, a new heavenly hairstyle by Truth. Even though I love Truth's pastels, I rarely wear them because I'm more into natural colors. But the pastels look great with this skin so here I am wearing a fantasy hair color! :) 

 

Skin: Lumae - Adore - Ianthe - Seashells (at Enchantment) NEW
Mesh Body, Hands & Feet by Slink
Eyes: Evermore - My Dearest Eyes (Group Gift) NEW
Lashes: Oceane - Frizz Mesh Lashes NEW
Hair: Truth - Heloisa - Pastels NEW
Horns - Evermore - E. Sleipnir's Grace Horns - Pearl NEW
Bikini: Cila - Ariel - Silver
Chains & Silks: Luas - Acanthea (at Fantasy Gacha Carnival) NEW
Poses: Eternal Dream - Kira
 
Sim: Sanarae