Oct 29, 2015

- Skull & Roses -






 
The Pastel Goth Fair is almost coming to its end & I simply can't get enough of Venus, the new skin by 7 Deadly s{K}ins. So far, I've shown several versions of Venus in my last few posts and here is another one!
 
Today's post is more revealing than usual and this is because I got a new fantastic tatto by {MUA}, which is also available at The Pastel Goth Fair. Corset really adds some magic to this picture! {MUA} is known for its fantasic make-ups, serene nail appliers and stunning poses. Corset is one of {MUA}'s first body tattoos and I really hope more will follow.
 

 
Truth released a new hairstyle this month, Ryleigh. I absolutely love its length and the cute curles! I feel mystified with such beauty!
 
Finally, since I'm in a Halloween mood these days, I though I'd add some Halloween themed details to finish this look. Ophelia Wreath by Persefona is available at Mad Circus & it rocks! I matched it with the Skull & Roses necklace by 22769, which I have in my inventory many months now. Look at how the roses and the skull are all wrapped up into one piece, in both of these accessories!








Skin & Appliers: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Venus V1 - Pastel v1b (at Pastel Goth Fair) NEW
Mesh Body & Hands by Slink
Eyes: Dulce Secrets - Obsidian Terra Firma Eyes
Lashes: Oceane - Alluring Mesh Lashes NEW
Hair: Truth - Ryleigh - Light Browns NEW
Ears: Mandala - Fantasy Elf Ears
Wreath: Persefona - Ophelia Wreath - Black (at Mad Circus) NEW
Necklace: 22769 ~[accessories]~ - Skull and Roses Necklace - Black
Face Tattoo: La Boheme - Organic Tribals Set 6 - Face 5 - 60% NEW

Body Tattoo: MUA - Corset (at Pastel Goth Fair)NEW
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Drusilla - Omni Set (Prize for Good Reads - Literary Classics Hunt) NEW
Thongs: Cannibelle - Nylon Thongs - Black
Pose 1: NanTra - Phoenix
Pose 2: {xoxo} - Hope Set (Prize for The Photographers' Hunt) NEW
 
Sim: Ippos

- N <3